Sign in to follow this  
Triplechad

The Devil's Return

I'm not sure but am I the only who would like to see The Devil return or at least Isaac come back to Jesse's world?

29893943_1658096134237932_1068565070_o.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macrofficial said:

You're not the only one, i loved that series 😁

Yeah I am so hype cause I have a feeling it isn't that last we will be seeing of Isaac or The Devil 

• Like 1

It likely isn't the last we are seeing of him. I have my suspicions that the 'real life' vlogs are actually another series.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cantra said:

It likely isn't the last we are seeing of him. I have my suspicions that the 'real life' vlogs are actually another series.

Same 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Triplechad said:

Same 

Jesse has the devil in the necklace thing I believe, but If I remember correctly his dad attacked him at the end of the M.V.E behind the scenes finale. Now, that could be why he is acting all angry, his anger also seems rather sensible too, so I don't really know.

On 2/3/2019 at 2:51 PM, Cantra said:

Jesse has the devil in the necklace thing I believe, but If I remember correctly his dad attacked him at the end of the M.V.E behind the scenes finale. Now, that could be why he is acting all angry, his anger also seems rather sensible too, so I don't really know.

Yeah that is true plus he said to Michael don't let it consume his so maybe Jesse isn't full Devil because he isn't consumed.... yet 

• Like 1