The many faces of Jesse Ridgway. Is he acting or is that a cover for his multiple personalities? His "Psycho Series" may not be that far off from the truth. Jesse is in fact the real psycho who hides behind his Juggies. I know this because, I too suffer from the same disorder and hide behind my 20 fans. 

I don't believe at all he has multiple personalities. I believe he pulls from himself a little to play each character.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CorneliusHowlett said:

The many faces of Jesse Ridgway. Is he acting or is that a cover for his multiple personalities? His "Psycho Series" may not be that far off from the truth. Jesse is in fact the real psycho who hides behind his Juggies. I know this because, I too suffer from the same disorder and hide behind my 20 fans. 

I don't think for a minute Jesse has a Multiple Personality Disorder of any kind. He went to College to gain Film Making and acting qualifications. Put those together with his genius writing skills and pure talent, you get a method Actor who can nip in and out seamlessly of different characters. 

I have to say also that Jesse has never said anything about having a Multiple Personality Disorder and its very dangerous to try and diagnose someone unless you have the qualifications to do so and/or are a certified Psychiatrist, Therapist or Doctor. 

I'm very sorry you have this disorder and feel the need to hide behind your fans. Are you receiving help from your Doctor or Therapist? I hope you feel better soon ❤️

• Thanks 1

Guys, I was just trolling/joking!  I hope this website really comes to life. You'll see me post more random stuff in the future lol 😎 #JuggieForLife

Edited by CorneliusHowlett