Sign in to follow this  
JuggieBot

At the Realtor's office

I think the living space above the realtor office looked fine, no problem, another construction series!ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Although it's just only for a little while, it does have furniture, and enough room for just one person so it's off to a good start since Jesse's still around his area, but out of the house.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Joshua Laster said:

Although it's just only for a little while, it does have furniture, and enough room for just one person so it's off to a good start since Jesse's still around his area, but out of the house.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL Yeah, at least there isn't any mold lol

True to that. It's quaint for its age, but large enough for his purpose and he doesn't have to worry about any potential illnesses that mold might've given him.

A great video, though for Jesse, he needs to set things right with his father. With how he had gotten his dad's credit score, it's only a matter of time before he is found out.ย 

My dad is a realtor and heโ€™s turned a 2,000 dollar house into a 12,000 dollar house, it really takes a little money and experience to design and get rid of any of that horrible stuff, also paint really transforms an entire room, if he goes with the lighter paint, it will make the room look bigger and if he has a accent wall color for one wall, then itโ€™s gonna feel a lot better.

12 hours ago, Noelle_T_XOXO said:

I feel like I am the only one here who is VERY suspicious about this whole room thing...hahah

It DEF looks haunted for sure, so maybe that has something to do with it? IDK its all an illusion!ย ๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 2

Jesse needs to get things right with his dad, if that was the case, he wouldn't be scurrying all around, afraid of him and everything.

Jesse why did you decide to take the place dude?ย  It's not even cool, I mean you could stay with Jeff at his apartment until you got some place better to go

I don't like the idea of him living there either , it's not a safe place plus it's an attic with mouse or rat turds in there . Plus no shower , oh definitely not a good place

That would be cool if we got another construction series. I would love to see more Uncle Larry in theses videos.ย 

• Like 1