Lee

Greetings from across the pond good old United Kingdom.

Hello Juggies.. 

My name is Lee, am from the United Kingdom I feel old when I mention my age aha. as am 36. I've been a Juggie since the start of the Psycho Series.

I love Swift, as a camera man personally their is just something about his editing style that makes me want to watch more and more. I also love BigBrudda 

I have no idea how he hasn't even reached 1 million subs yet. it's shocking.  

About Me

I'm from a famous town called Liverpool we have one of the greatest soccer teams on the planet Liverpool FC. our city has been in films such as 51st Estate 

to Harry Potter etc. oh and Peaky Blinders was also filmed in our town too.  I'm into heavy metal and emo music.
Used to have long hair but it's now short aha... sport wise am into WWE and Baseball....  

Anything else I've missed feel free to ask, I am intending on enjoying my stay here... 

yours

Lee

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

Nice to meet you Lee, since your a Liverpool fan, what are your thoughts on my team Reading FC?

3 hours ago, Lee said:

Hello Juggies.. 

My name is Lee, am from the United Kingdom I feel old when I mention my age aha. as am 36. I've been a Juggie since the start of the Psycho Series.

I love Swift, as a camera man personally their is just something about his editing style that makes me want to watch more and more. I also love BigBrudda 

About Me

I'm from a famous town called Liverpool we have one of the greatest soccer teams on the planet Liverpool FC. our city has been in films such as 51st Estate 

to Harry Potter etc. oh and Peaky Blinders was also filmed in our town too.  I'm into heavy metal and emo music.
Used to have long hair but it's now short aha... sport wise am into WWE and Baseball....  

Anything else I've missed feel free to ask, I am intending on enjoying my stay here... 

yours

Lee

Hi Lee! Nice to meet you and welcome to the site! 🙂

3 hours ago, Lee said:

Hello Juggies.. 

About Me

yours

Lee

Welcome

2 hours ago, John said:

Nice to meet you Lee, since your a Liverpool fan, what are your thoughts on my team Reading FC?

Hey man am not really a huge football fan to be honest, I only rarely watch my team when they are in a derby match against Everton or in fa cup or other cup match.

Reading are actually pretty decent I always put a bet on them in my Accumlator bets on the weekend 🙂