Sign in to follow this  
Noelle_T_XOXO

Room Jesse is Currently Living In.

What do you guys think is behind the bookshelf? Do you think the place is haunted? How long do you think Jesse will be living in there for? Any predictions?!

I think we'll see Jesse ask at the desk what's behind the bookshelf then spend a night there, exploring the room. Jesse does says it's a hole in the video. Would be interesting to see, a bit of haunted stuff in there.

• Like 1

I think it's probably a room. It could be haunted, though that is likely part of the series.

• Like 1

I personally think it has something to do with the negatives and photographs they found when they did that haunted episode 

in Kidbehindthecameras attick... 

• Like 2

Might be a crawl space or something to store extra stuff. Then again i'd like to see atleast one instance where it could be haunted. It'd add a comedic/interest value to the current building up climax.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 1:12 AM, PrioritizeSleep said:

Might be a crawl space or something to store extra stuff. Then again i'd like to see atleast one instance where it could be haunted. It'd add a comedic/interest value to the current building up climax.

Jesse needs to make a Haunted Series like I mean make it so it lasts an entire season. He's a genius when it comes to writing and directing.