Which house do you prefer?  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which one of these houses do you prefer? I personally like the second house.

• Large Log-Cabin House
    • Family Sized House
    • Both
    • N/A

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/2019 at 06:30 PM

Today's new video was quite an interesting one! Not only did it clear up why the videos were taken down temporarily, but he also went to go and see more houses! and almost got found out by another one of his Juggie fans ("Jared"). Here's what I think about the video.

Firstly, Lisa is very much up to something. She is getting real suspicious of Jesse now, and you can see her doubts pop up here and there throughout the video. Especially her little quip about "the sudden credit" he obtained. 

Jared did not do a good job with lying, as he stuttered a ton, which could've made it all the more suspicious (intentional or not). However it was enough to convince Lisa. The talk later in the video also made jesse mention the "video take downs" before they came to an agreement of a sort. 

Now onto what I think about the houses they viewed. And this is all up to personal opinion, mind you.*

Firstly, that wood cabin is honestly really ugly. The space is swell, but it's TOO MUCH. It's too consistent with the wood and lacks any variety throughout the rooms. I know it's a cabin house, but the size is too much and the same ol' walls can get very jarring after a while. I was never a fan of large cabin homes anyways so this is just preference. I always liked the look of smaller cabins better, it gives it a more cozy feel. That 750K price range is also a bit risky even for Jesse. 

You'll tell right away I much prefer the second house he viewed. It looked cozy, but also spacious. I loved the backyard and it looks like a cul-de-sac (dead end street) neighborhood. Which looks swell in my opinion. The basement also looked nice, and there's a lot of rooms. the 300K pricerange is a bit much still, but definitely less and more prettier then the cabin. You can tell Jesse (in this series) is all about "the bigger the better" and very interested in all the unnecessary spaces and details. Like the theater room and all. This house is a more cozy home that I can see him living in. The woods not so much. You'd think the cabin look would make Jesse even reference the house he stayed at while in Arkansas with Boogie! but not a word was said. The house just gives me Boogie vibes too. But the second one feels like what lisa described- a more afforable, family home. I'd personally live in it. 

There's gonna be a point where psycho dad is gonna get involved, it's making me excited to see what will happen- or the police get involved, but who knows! I'm very excited to see what happens next. 

What do y'all think?

I'll make a poll as well to see which house ya'll prefer too.

Edited by PrioritizeSleep
Had to add a poll
  • Like 1

I personally love the log cabin, I'd love to live there with friends, and people I like though for him, he is going way too over confident into house buying, he doesn't even have that kind of money and getting THAT through a lie would ruin the relationship with his father forever. I like both of them honestly, Jesse was kinda being rude, I never like how...naive he is to his goals and desires.

• Like 1

He should be starting in an apartment or a small one bedroom house. I always believe that starting small leads to bigger and better things. Starting from nothing to a huge house never ends well, unless you are someone who has worked long and hard to deserve a huge house (example: Lance Stewart).  I love seeing Jesse, but is he being oblivious as to what would happen if he bought a house that big? Is he trying to cause his career to commit suicide? I know Jesse has goals and dreams, but for heaven's sake, he should not be trying to shortcut his way to the goose that laid the golden egg. So many authors, creators, musicians, and other artists have been able to build their dream life by working hard and going through all of the obstacles and hurdles to get to the goose that lays the golden eggs. If he could just listen to his fans and start small, that would make such a difference. If he goes down this path of buying a huge house, it will end badly for him. 

2 hours ago, Cantra said:

I personally love the log cabin, I'd love to live there with friends, and people I like though for him, he is going way too over confident into house buying, he doesn't even have that kind of money and getting THAT through a lie would ruin the relationship with his father forever. I like both of them honestly, Jesse was kinda being rude, I never like how...naive he is to his goals and desires.

I'd feel very isolated in the log cabin unless I had 5-6 friends there at the same time all the time. I can see why he loves it. But his character is way to naive and he's gonna go into some SERIOUS trouble.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrioritizeSleep said:

I'd feel very isolated in the log cabin unless I had 5-6 friends there at the same time all the time. I can see why he loves it. But his character is way to naive and he's gonna go into some SERIOUS trouble.

Same here. I can't wait to see him get yelled at and taught a lesson by his dad.

Just now, Cantra said:

Same here. I can't wait to see him get yelled at and taught a lesson by his dad.

I'm so excited for it, is that bad? xDDD
I want him to get the lesson he deserves.. I felt horrible for him when his novel got torn up, but now he's doing something illegal LOL

• Like 1

Just now, PrioritizeSleep said:

I'm so excited for it, is that bad? xDDD
I want him to get the lesson he deserves.. I felt horrible for him when his novel got torn up, but now he's doing something illegal LOL

Not at all, I feel the same way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cantra said:

Not at all, I feel the same way.

I haven't been so hyped for a video in a while, and i'm usually excited for any video he does.

• Like 1

I haven't been so hyped for a video in a while, and i'm usually excited for any video he does.

Also same here, I love his videos, though I can't wait to see the payment his character deserves.

• Like 1

Just now, Cantra said:

Also same here, I love his videos, though I can't wait to see the payment his character deserves.

I wonder how bigbrudda will react once he also hears about the illegal thing he did to psycho dad. That's the other side im also excited and curious about.

• Like 1

I wonder how bigbrudda will react once he also hears about the illegal thing he did to psycho dad. That's the other side im also excited and curious about.

He likely already has, and will probably let things unfold naturally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cantra said:

He likely already has, and will probably let things unfold naturally.

That's true, plus he's more focused with the migz kid and the whole house hunting.

Edited by PrioritizeSleep
Typo

That's true, plus he's more focused with the migz kid and the whole house hunting.

He won't get a house. Or maybe this is all a series to set up for him actually getting a house?

1 minute ago, Cantra said:

He won't get a house. Or maybe this is all a series to set up for him actually getting a house?

It'd be awesome if he got a house finally. Though that house where all those other guys live in looks terrible, and I can't imagine him living in that messy storage room all the time. That small house Migz showed him is not much better, either. 

• Like 1

It'd be awesome if he got a house finally. Though that house where all those other guys live in looks terrible, and I can't imagine him living in that messy storage room all the time. That small house Migz showed him is not much better, either. 

Mhm, I feel like both sides there are just joking around without the other side realizing it, its not serious at all to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joshua Laster said:

He should be starting in an apartment or a small one bedroom house. I always believe that starting small leads to bigger and better things. Starting from nothing to a huge house never ends well, unless you are someone who has worked long and hard to deserve a huge house (example: Lance Stewart).  I love seeing Jesse, but is he being oblivious as to what would happen if he bought a house that big? Is he trying to cause his career to commit suicide? I know Jesse has goals and dreams, but for heaven's sake, he should not be trying to shortcut his way to the goose that laid the golden egg. So many authors, creators, musicians, and other artists have been able to build their dream life by working hard and going through all of the obstacles and hurdles to get to the goose that lays the golden eggs. If he could just listen to his fans and start small, that would make such a difference. If he goes down this path of buying a huge house, it will end badly for him. 

Not to mention what he's doing is illegal. And if Lisa, Psycho dad, or even the police catch him with credit card fraud he'll go to jail. I feel like if his character commits suicide it'll probably make people have psycho series reminders, then again it could be like one of those "some fiction can be real" moments, or he'll continue to take risks till it all explodes in his face. One way or another, SOMEONE's gonna catch him. And it's not gonna end well.

10 hours ago, PrioritizeSleep said:

Not to mention what he's doing is illegal. And if Lisa, Psycho dad, or even the police catch him with credit card fraud he'll go to jail. I feel like if his character commits suicide it'll probably make people have psycho series reminders, then again it could be like one of those "some fiction can be real" moments, or he'll continue to take risks till it all explodes in his face. One way or another, SOMEONE's gonna catch him. And it's not gonna end well.

It reads online that committing credit card fraud is a third-degree or a fourth-degree offense. In New Jersey, committing either one of these offenses results in the following: "Third-degree offense: fines of up to $15,000 and up to five years in prison. Fourth-degree offense: fines of up to $10,000 and up to 18 months in jail." So somehow committing a third-degree offense is worse than a fourth-degree offense? Either way, it would not end well for him. I mean, why can't he think from a logical point of view and have an apartment or a small house? Even a wigwam would be a nice starting point, but I digress. Everytime I see him wanting a big house, I shake my head in disbelief. You are right. It is illegal what he is doing and not to mention that it will end badly. Perhaps we should send him letters to his P.O. Box telling him the reasons why he should not buy a large house, but rather start small.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Joshua Laster said:

It reads online that committing credit card fraud is a third-degree or a fourth-degree offense. In New Jersey, committing either one of these offenses results in the following: "Third-degree offense: fines of up to $15,000 and up to five years in prison. Fourth-degree offense: fines of up to $10,000 and up to 18 months in jail." So somehow committing a third-degree offense is worse than a fourth-degree offense? Either way, it would not end well for him. I mean, why can't he think from a logical point of view and have an apartment or a small house? Even a wigwam would be a nice starting point, but I digress. Everytime I see him wanting a big house, I shake my head in disbelief. You are right. It is illegal what he is doing and not to mention that it will end badly. Perhaps we should send him letters to his P.O. Box telling him the reasons why he should not buy a large house, but rather start small.

It'd be cool if we could try to send letters to him and see if it'll get incorperated into the series. Or if we sent it to his house that'd add another twist. But yeah, he is in a huge risk. I feel like he's gonna get what he deserves, which i usually symphathize with his character, but here? yeah he's naive as hell.

• Like 1

He is being naive. I am a twenty-one-year-old college student who lives at home and I know that you can't go from Point A to Point Z without going through all of the other points. Well, they say that you never know until you try, and at this point, I am willing to try anything that can help get this message through his head. It may sound like that I'm being rather tart, which I am trying my best not to be, but while I feel sorry for him, he can't commit a felony thinking that it will justify him getting kicked out. I'm like Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove since I'm in disbelief at the whole thing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joshua Laster said:

He is being naive. I am a twenty-one-year-old college student who lives at home and I know that you can't go from Point A to Point Z without going through all of the other points. Well, they say that you never know until you try, and at this point, I am willing to try anything that can help get this message through his head. It may sound like that I'm being rather tart, which I am trying my best not to be, but while I feel sorry for him, he can't commit a felony thinking that it will justify him getting kicked out. I'm like Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove since I'm in disbelief at the whole thing.

It is likely a serious in all honesty, if it is not, then he deserves everything that comes his way.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 5:07 PM, Joshua Laster said:

I absolutely agree