Dustin Johnson

Is Jesse actually leaving YouTube?!

I don't remember what he said word for word, but what i recall hearing  is he is done with YouTube. I really can't express how sad this is for me if it's true. Look, i get it, the guy has an app he loves to promote in all of his videos, but i'm sorry, Story Fire isn't that great. I tried it out, and it was just to complicated for me. Not to mention how annoying it was the internet kept going in and out. And apparently, i'm not the only one who had this complaint. YouTube is still a good website, millions of people use it every day. I have a YouTube channel. Nothing spectacular, but it still works good. Maybe Jesse monetizing videos has some things i don't understand, but still. Would it be to much to ask he keeps uploading on YouTube? Just do the same thing he did during M.V.E. Upload Story Fire first, YouTube a couple days later. I don't know about you guys, but i'm not a big fan of watching videos on a phone all the time. Even if Story Fire was working correctly, that's what it would mean. Never watching on a computer, only your phone.And i'm not trying to attack Jesse, but it's pretty arrogant of him to think his app is better than YouTube. It really isn't. But he always makes it sound like it is. There is big improvements needed before he can say that. 

• Like 1

I doubt he would leave YouTube completely, but there might be StoryFire exclusive videos that won't be on YouTube like the last one. I'm sure exclusive content would just be re-uploaded to YouTube though.

He is not leaving youtube completely..at least not until the ship sinks haha! He will post probably about once or twice a week on Youtube, but more frequently on SF so make sure to follow him there. I would think that he would post the more day to day vlogs on SF and bigger vids on youtube..at least for now.

• Like 2

yeah larger vids on YT maybe twice a week, then the others he uploads will be on storyfire. Improvements are on the way. Website is currently being built to perform better with more accessibility to things like what's on the app. 

On 3/27/2019 at 8:09 AM, Brandie333 said:

He is not leaving youtube completely..at least not until the ship sinks haha! He will post probably about once or twice a week on Youtube, but more frequently on SF so make sure to follow him there. I would think that he would post the more day to day vlogs on SF and bigger vids on youtube..at least for now.

Agreed on that one. It would make sense! 2 parters like he did with the fire from Swift as well. lol. But it was cool seeing you on Jesse's stream! I had to watch it today, because I was at a concert. xD