No offense but the juggies Reddit is becoming a cess pool whenever you try to give an opinion some person under mbs912 attacks me I don't take kindly to rude people especially since all I did was give my opinion about swift leaving screenshot below not trying to start fights or get anyone in trouble I just hate being accused of being an awful person for saying my opinion when everyone else in that Reddit does the same thing

Screenshot_20190421-211502.png

The reddit is run by a 3rd party, so there's nothing anyone here can do about members there,  however,  personally I don't see their reply to you as an attack, rude, or even mean...

You asked a question,  they gave multiple reasons as to "Why" the comment at the end while a bit curt is not an attack really.

Posted (edited)

Actually they were replying to my reply to someone I had said I didn't get the point to swift leaving for no reason if he wasn't gonna do anything aka becoming a firefighter and they took as me basically not supporting him I guess? Which is not true at all I fully support him but the way they commented seemed kinda over reacting mostly the last part by saying who are you to say what's the point to someone leaving their job 

Which I certainly wasn't doing that it was took way out of context

Edited by hannahc1796
  • Like 1

yes, as I said though, you said something/asked something and  they replied,  it was not an attack,  IF it was an attack there would have been name calling or bully type text IE: are you stupid, dumb, etc,   the "who are you" was NOT an attack sentence though it COULD have been handled a bit lighter.  The "who are you" comment DOES fit when yours ended with "what's the point"

Sadly it's just the way the internet works,  it's VERY hard to tell actual intent via text, so many times people jump on the defense ESPECIALLY when it comes to their fandoms

• Like 1