Sign in to follow this  
Steven

hi there juggie nation

my name is steven i'm a real live paranormal investigator I have my own company name Investigation Ltd and a long time juggie since day 1 years ago 

Edited by Steven
  • Like 1

Hey there 🙂  welcome to the forums!
What's been your best memory so far doing investigations?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steven said:

my name is steven i'm a real live paranormal investigator I have my own company name Investigation Ltd and a long time juggie since day 1 years ago 

Would love to hear some stories about your investigations in the Off Topic section! Welcome!!! 🙂

• Like 1

3DLoki mine is when wait there to of them below there I have 2 listed

1. when I was younger like about 1st year I became a teen I was asleep fill like something siting on my chest and I could not move at all . Iall I hear is evil roar right by my ear . then I push myself off the bed and I had claw marks on me I saw in that morning .

2. when I was 29 years old I went camping with my friends at a lake . I saw a very very large wolf like on 2 legs . I did not think of it at 1st then we went to sleep then woke up at 2am something was about 15 to 20 years aways we took off too my house that same morning before went back to sleep we hear something outside of my window and something huge .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steven said:

3DLoki mine is when wait there to of them below there I have 2 listed

1. when I was younger like about 1st year I became a teen I was asleep fill like something siting on my chest and I could not move at all . Iall I hear is evil roar right by my ear . then I push myself off the bed and I had claw marks on me I saw in that morning .

2. when I was 29 years old I went camping with my friends at a lake . I saw a very very large wolf like on 2 legs . I did not think of it at 1st then we went to sleep then woke up at 2am something was about 15 to 20 years aways we took off too my house that same morning before went back to sleep we hear something outside of my window and something huge .

Please google "Dogman" and look for it on YT... you'll find out more about what you saw. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sunstone said:

Would love to hear some stories about your investigations in the Off Topic section! Welcome!!! 🙂

you will read a lot of crazy stuff trust me something will give you chills and nightmare few times my life I went to  cuz of it hospital

Edited by Steven
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sunstone said:

Please google "Dogman" and look for it on YT... you'll find out more about what you saw. 

that why our debut youtube show this October on youtube live stream we are hunting that puppy dog 

Edited by Steven
  • Like 1