Sunstone

Hi! It's Mary! aka Sunstone

Hey! My name is Mary Rock. I have an Associates degree in Business Management with an emphasis on Healthcare Business Management.  I'm a StoryFire author and moderator. I now help moderate on three platforms, Twitch, StoryFire and this site. Colored Pencil Portraits is something I've learned to do in the last year, so when I can make time, I do that for a fee. I have multiple jobs lol some pay, some don't. I stay very busy. I'm also a mother of two very handsome young men. I loveeeeeee gaming!!!!

I've known of Jesse since the Psycho Dad Shreds video games. I first saw that video when it went viral all over Facebook. I was absolutely heartbroken for who I thought at the time was a kid having his games shredded by his father. I didn't have time to get invested at that point or to find out if it was real or not, but I did check in on Jesse's channel once in a while. With little time to invest in the Psycho Series when it was live, as I said before, I didn't know if it was real or not so when I'd see Jesse being so emotionally abused by his father, I couldn't bear to watch more than what I did and even though I was intrigued, I was highly triggered....until I found out it was 100% fake. I was watching Kidbehindacamera when he did a collab with Jesse back in the fall of 2016. That reminded me to go check out the channel again and that's when I found out it was all staged. I got back on twitter and dropped Jesse a follow. I went back and watched the whole series. I was so amazed at what he'd accomplished and went through to do it, that I watched all other videos on the channel. I've been a hardcore juggie ever since.

• Like 1